21/7 Sukhumvit Soi 49, Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand

Facing the Foreign Business Act

To legally engage in activities restricted under the FBA, an alien company must obtain a Foreign Business License (“FBL”) or a Foreign Business Certificate (“FBC”) from the DBD.  This is often easier said than done, but there are some exceptions.
Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap